About this Session
The project management office (PMO) is often treated as a bureaucratic unit “to which we must report the status of the project”. But it doesn’t have to be this way! There are many examples of PMO both in Poland and abroad that prove that a PMO can provide value.
During the speech we will answer the following questions:
- What should the project manager receive from the agile project management office?
- What is the role of PMO in Agile projects?
- What services should the project management office provide?
During the presentation, practical examples of PMO implementations will be discussed at both project and organization level. If you want to know and understand how to cooperate with PMO, I invite you to this speech.
- Role of PMO in “Agile World”
- How to analyze organization needs
- PMO development plan
- How to select PMO services in Agile enviroment
- PMO project gates model for Agile Projects
- Customer satisfaction from PMO
- Future of PMO