About this Session
In this session, the audience will discover how to re-frame the go live process in projects by using project success scorecards to engage stakeholders in ways that go beyond the standard acceptance criteria.
The presenter will discuss a different approach she and her PMO have taken recently to address potential barriers to successful project implementations. Participants will learn the elements of and the advantages of using a Project Success Scorecard on their future implementations.
- Background and experience of presenter
- What is a project success scorecard?
- What challenges and gaps does the project success scorecard address?
- How can my PMO develop project success scorecards?
- What is the best way to collect data from the project success scorecards across multiple sites?
- How can my PMO harness the data created by project success scorecards?