About this Session
The first 100 days for any leader entering office marks a major milestone. He/she is judged on the performance during that period and the opinion set during that time persists throughout his/her tenure. As a PMO leader, you should take this standard upon yourself. This will most likely not be set as an expectation by your stakeholders, but this plan of action will be largely appreciated by them.
This presentation outlines the process:
- What is a PMO?
- Journey to the role of a PMO Leader
- Skills/training needed for a PMO Leader
- 100 days & beyond roadmap
- Key steps & top 3 checklist items for each phase of the roadmap
- Common reasons why PMOs fail and how to overcome them
- Quick tips to boost your chances for PMO success