About this Session
In this session, I will provide a holistic view of the PMO implementation, challenges and maturity in the non-profit organization (e.g. local NGOs, international NGOs and United Nations firms) and how PMO could help such sector in delivering values and benefits of their projects and programs.
The way of running the business in the third/nonprofit sector is totally different from the private and public sector which required as unique forms of PMO structure, model, framework and methodology that could fit for business purposes and delivers value especially in emergencies situations that will require high agility to adapt.
- Overview of PMOs establishment cross this sector with zoom in United Nations organization
- Main challenges of PMO in the non-profit sector
- The maturity of Project management in this sector
- The best PMO model?
- Key success factors of PMO in this sector
- Benefit realization process and practices in this sector
- Enhancements opportunities – Agile PMO?